Le manuel en francais de Reflex XTR, le simulateur RC photo rÃ©aliste est disponible ici, la page principale de tous les manuels Ã©tant ici
Pourquoi 90% eh bien car il manque encore les traductions des copies d'Ã©crans en francais mais ce n'est rien en regards du travail deja accompli .
les contributeurs qui ont participe a ce projet sont dans l'ordre d'importance (quantite de traduction):
- Halbert (plus de 70%)
- WikiSysop (sysop,bureaucrat)
Je tient surtout Ã fÃ©liciter Halbert pour l'Ã©tonnante qualitÃ© et la quantitÃ© de ses traductions ...BRAVO
- J'ai contacter Wolfgang (concepteur du logiciel) par mail pour lui signaler l'Ã©tat d'avancement de notre projet, car ce serait a lui de hoster le manuel sur son site.
- Je cherche aussi maintenant un moyen d'extraire automatiquement les donnees du wiki pour faire un manuel standalone (distribuable sur cd rom ou utilisable sans internet, pdf ou html)
- J'ai commencÃ© Ã poster le manuel de RMK (le constructeur de modÃ¨le), cette fois ci c'est plus dur, car il faut passer de l'allemand vers le francais.
je vous encourage a faire connaitre le fait qu'un manuel est dispo a l'adresse ci dessus sur vos forums RC prÃ©fÃ©rÃ©s....Add comments
"There's an Apple Computer Distributer in Taichung who got a thousand pc of iPod order recently, the buyer is a âBuddha Gate Monastery...
the Monastery is looking for a equipment which can help the monks and nuns to listen to the Buddhist Sutra more convenient..."
"hope to make a fully functional linux from the ipod that will be able to play a greater variety of formats, have better features and even be compatible with external hardware like flash card readers so you can copy your camera photos directly to your Linux iPod"
A software that integrates your iPod into Windows the way it should have been, and then brings you tons of cool features you won't find anywhere else.
debunking myths and facts,
from the register,
"Much ado has been made about whether or not Linux is truly more secure than Windows. We compared Windows vs. Linux by examining the following metrics in the 40 most recent patches/vulnerabilities listed for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 vs. Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS v.3:
The results were not unexpected. Even by Microsoft's subjective and flawed standards, fully 38% of the most recent patches address flaws that Microsoft ranks as Critical. Only 10% of Red Hat's patches and alerts address flaws of Critical severity
Also in PDF format here.
- All windows can be keep above other and even when the application is not designed to do so (right click on a windows title and under "advanced" - "Keep above others")
- KDE can be tuned through the control center a lot more and without any 3rd party tool. Moreover this control center is organized in a better way.
- Killing an application is a lot more easier too, CTRL-ALT-ESC and a skull appear. At this point I remember how difficult it is to explain to a joe user how to locate a task in windows task manager and kill it... (especially if You also do not now the name of the task and hunt for it)). Note: a task manager can be launch under KDE with CTRL-ESC
- In konqueror copying a image in a directory where it already exist, start a comparaison windows to help You to decide between overwriting or cancelling. Very useful
- Hover on images, text or pdf and a preview pop-up in Konqueror (the default file manager)
- A lot more view mode for your files 7 and all are nice depending on situation (only 4 in winxp)
- KDE control center is a lot lot better and easier to understand compare to Windows control panel
- You like an image and want to use it as a wallpaper? drag it on the desktop, a contextual windows will propose You to use it as wallpaper
The best way to make KDE a try is to boot a free linux live CD (boot in 1 min and dont write any data on your disk, only use RAM memory) like knoppix - www.knopper.net/knoppix or any other live-cd flavours
Everything on this page should NOT be applied
"In the interests of creating employment opportunities in the Java programming field, I am passing on these tips from the masters on how to write code that is so difficult to maintain, that the people who come after you will take years to make even the simplest changes. Further, if you follow all these rules religiously, you will even guarantee yourself a lifetime of employment, since no one but you has a hope in hell of maintaining the code. Then again, if you followed all these rules religiously, even you wouldn't be able to maintain the code!
You don't want to overdo this. Your code should not look hopelessly unmaintainable, just be that way. Otherwise t stands the risk of being rewritten or refactored."