- A lot more Object Oriented, I've tried to stabilize the interface, and avoid version breaking -> I reduce the surface of knowledge 3rd party component must have to facilate migration of existing component already using Hashcash.
- An admin panel.
- Logs files of activity on Your Site can now be viewed in the admin panel.
- Configuration is done with the help of panels and tabs, no file to edit.
- Use of Log4PHP everywhere to make debugging easier.
- More cryptographic plugins: RSA, MD4
For convenient download, I've put all 3 components in a zip file, If You extract it, you will have 3 zip files,
- com_akocomment.zip + its mambot
Download the package in my download section:
Hashcash 1.0 pack: hashcash+ akocomment + akobooknew! 2005-08-01
install them, in the right order, as specified below (click Read More first).
Installation of Hashcash version 1.0
manual revision 1.1
|1.0 First install|
|1.0 Update of an existing hashcash|
2.0 Manuals changes
You have to do these changes manually as the Mambo component installer can not do it for You
- Open the file index.php of Your Site template. ex: /templates/rhuk_solarflare/index.php
- add after the html <head> tag this line:
<?php include($mosConfig_absolute_path."/components/com_hashcash/includes/head.inc"); ?>
3.0 manuals Changes required because of log4php
This tell log4php where the config file is, and include for the whole site a reference to the LoggerManager.
|edit in Mambo root the file /index.php and add following lines in bold|
|include_once( 'globals.php' );|
require_once( 'configuration.php' );
require_once(LOG4PHP_DIR . '/LoggerManager.php');
4.0 AkoComment: (optionnal)
|First install of akocomment|
|Update of an existing akocomment db|
Since we do not wan to loose the Database and all precious comments, we will have to manually deploy the latest code
If install succeeded You should see in the comment section this new footer
Powered by AkoComment 2.0! and Hashcash 1.0
5.0 AkoBook (optionnal)
|First install of akobook|
|Update of an existing akobook|
Since we do not wan to loose the Database and all precious guestbook entries, we will have to manually deploy the latest code
If install succeeded You should see in the Guestbok section this new footer
Powered by AkoBook V3.42 + hashcash 1.0
- the CryptoStrategy factory sometimes return MD5 instead of the right cryptographic algorithm (waht a mess PHP4). As a result, If you Want to use SHA1, You will have to overwrite these lines in CryptoStrategy::encrypt($string)
$this->logger->debug("Default encrypt: ".$string." with MD5");
It is still here and I do not know why...comments powered by Disqus