A lot of people want to create farms of Xbox to resolve some complex challenges (like Seti at Home, RSA key crack)
- http://www.xbox-linux.org/ THE home for linux on XBOX
- http://www.cs.uh.edu/~bguillot/xbox/home.html Unmodified Xbox Cluster 4 nodes
- http://home.llamma.com/xbox/beowulf.htm plan is to have a 14 nodes cluster, but no advance in the project since a while
- Xbox clusters up at Linux Expo
- Domino 6 for Linux on M$ Xbox
http://www.xbox.com/ Official XBOX site
http://www.xbox-scene.com/ The REFERENCE site, if you visit only one, this MUST be the one!
www.teamxecuter.com the best, oldest, constantly improved mod chip available.
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/modtips/story/0,24330,3420568,00.html XBMP Review at techTV, some video can be download.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbplayer Host the source code of the project.
http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net/ open-sourced Windows(Win32) port of Xbox Media Center, named Media Portal.
http://www.xboxhacker.net/ All about mods chips in general
http://www.avalaunch.de/ Avalauch community
http://www.teamavalaunch.tk/ Team Avalaunch (dashboard)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openxdk/ OpenXDK is an Open Source, Free, Legal Xbox Development Kit. OpenXDK is being developed to facilitate hobbyist and "homebrew" coding for the Microsoft XBox.comments powered by Disqus
You might like also
- << Prev