Modellsport Hornet 2
right out the box
slowly assembling, click read more below
|Ms Modellsport Hornet 2||bought 130â¬ on www.ebay.com|
|Gyro:||CSM 400 **|
|RX:||Rx 600 FM 41Mhz|
|Pitch/Roll/Nick-Servo:||Hitec HS55 **|
|Tail-Servo:||Hitec HS55 **|
|Battery:||2000H3S 2000mAh LiPo Pack 3s Kokam |
bought 213â¬ with charger on http://www.rc-lipo.de/.
battery are expensive but can be reused for my Draganflyer 4 rotor helicopter
|Blades:||Carbon blade *|
* Fully upgrade rotor head (including swahsplatte + anti rotation arm ) bought 140â¬ with carbon blades (value $229 without blades)
|Motor:||Hacker 20-22S brushless + controller **|
|Number of Crash:||0|
Do you need so much upgrades? certainly not! I would say that the carbon frame, the tail gear case, the swashplate, the tail rudder mount are a must. Prices are going down with the new H2 clone (Dragonfly), moreover I aquire a lot of parts on ebay....
|The Hitec HS-55 continues the Hitec tradition of affordable performance. Featuring precision components that have been engineered to provide long lasting trouble free service. The HS-55 is the perfect choice for any micro application from indoor R/C and hand launch gliders, to ultra small electric Park and Yard flyers, Speed 400 and 1/2A powered aircraft. |
Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 24 mm
Operating voltage: 4.8 - 6.0 Volts
Nominal voltage: 4.80 Volts
Torque: 1.1/1.3 Ncm
Transit speed: 0.17/0.14 sec.
| || |
|**||Complete plastic head CP 43.13â¬ |
Boom & tail assembly 45â¬
Hornet 2 main frame 25.06â¬
Complete CP metal head upgrade 152â¬
on www.ebay.com by lilly2525 (1527)
| || |
Less expensives rotor blades!
Rotor blades are way to overpriced for that kind of heli, and cost as much as 30 size blades and sometimes more!!!! crazy I list here the less expensives, I encourage You to discuss this on forums or contact me if you find a better source.
- W Blades >>> Symmetrical <<< MS CP Hornet, Piccolo Pro, Dragonfly Tandem Hummingbird Elite CP Main Blades $27.49
LIPO voltage monitor
- MicroHeli was the first builder of upgrades for micorheli and his parts show better engineering than the others
- HeliHobby also sell a full range of tuning parts
- http://lipoly.co.uk/ .......Cutting Edge .....No Compromise ....High Precision.... Top Quality....Products...
endcomments powered by Disqus