- Engine overheating
- Loss of power even if the motor smoke a lot
Why? it really depends…
- Where You are living….in the desert? do not forget that some gyro may have trouble too and may drift a lot if the day is too warm (more than 35Â°C). In altitude, less oxygen -> more nitro
- The percentage of nitro/oil the more oil/nitro the cooler the engine will run -> Attention here in europe, nitromethan can cost an arm and and leg -> 30euro/liter !!! at 15%nitro. I personaly usually fly with 1% nitro! enough for learning.
- You engine is not correctly tuned, ask a better pilot to help You set the engine. Your engine MUST smoke
- If nothing of the above aply, You may want to try the mods below
- Change the cooling FAN for a QuickUk
- Change the cooling FAN for a Correct upgrade.
Look below for others…
Le Caliber 30 de Patrick Magnaudet
US.Champagne/s seine AÃ©romodÃ©lisme
Shown on a raptor 50, but can be done on a caliber as well