I've slightly modified ako_comment to accept smileys packages....All You have to copy a new directory in \components\com_akocomment\packs\
This will let You choose very easily your own smileys...Expect a release tomorrow in my download section. (I need to sleep and I will deliver 5 or more ready to use packages....)
Note this page contains 128 packages for PHPBB, no If You have some spare time.....
- JVC Introduces First 3 CCD Non Tape Digital Media Camcorder
- JVC GZ-MC500 First Impressions Camcorder Review
- JVC GZ-MC500 Digital Media Camera Revealed
Comments are welcomed!
|Here we go....|
I've patched the component Ako comment of Arthur Konze with a hashcash technology....:
A new form hidden field:
If the user want to submit a comment, a browser has to:
If the spammer do not follow the challenge, the comment wont be accepted!
required: com_log4php and com_hashcash library
The zip file in download sections contains the components and the mambot! decompress first before installing both.
All credit to Arthur Konze for his wonderful component.
TODO: provide a editor for the configuration file log4PHP.properties inside the administration panel
link in download section....
How it is working?
- The server is sending inside a hidden field a MD5 value which is directly linked to the server, user sessionid, time.
- If the test is not succesful, the spammer will get banned for 60seconds.
- All successful/unsucessful submit are logged in a file.
- When the file get bigger as 64kb, an email is sent to the admin.
This component has no administration panel! Simply overwrite the file on Your server with the content of the zip. A component package install is on the way.
Original Mambo file affected for the login page:
- /administrator/index.php <- add verification of the challenge
- Many cryptographic algorithm, SHA1 on the way,
- A mambots for changing on the fly all FORM before submit,
- Ako_comment has been already patched, and tested -> Waiting OK from Arthur Konze for releasing.
- Ako_guestbok must be changed